We provide a variety of counseling services in Lebanon Ohio (Warren County) just north of Cincinnati for all types of clients including children, teenagers, adults, and couples. We would like to get to know you.
We recognize that you are different with your own unique story and set of circumstances, where you have learned to interput and interact in relationships with others. Understanding these very different, core beliefs, that we all have learned to help us make sense of our world, helps us to shape our counseling services to fit your needs, using effective, practical, problem solving interventions.
If you are considering counseling for yourself or for someone you know, we invite you to explore the benefits of counseling or simply contact us for more information. You may also want details on our counseling services, philosophy of counseling, or how to schedule a consultation with us.
Problems we can help with:
- Panic attacks
- Social anxiety
- Work problems
- Relationship difficulties (marriage counseling and couples counseling)
- Communication and assertiveness skills
- Child and adolescent concerns
- Low self-esteem
- Thinking errors and core beliefs
Why you should consider counseling with us:
- We are experienced and knowledged, aspiring to accelerate your growth through the counseling process.
- We shape counseling to fit your individual needs.
- We seek first to understand you and your need.
- We help you evaluate what you've learned through counseling.
- We help you implement a plan for change that will work for you and improve your quality of life.
We can help you...
- Acheive a more satisfing quality of life.
- Increase self-esteem and self-worth.
- Improve relationships with others.
- Create healthy habits, beliefs and behaviors.
- Understand how negative thoughts and beliefs decrease your quality of life.
- Find courage to let go and live in the present.
- Live a more authentic life consistent with how you want to live.
- Attain better coping skills and practical problem solving solutions.
The benefits of counseling are shaped by your goals, which may be as simple as a specific short-term interpersonal relationship issue or as complex as examining chronic repetitive self-limiting behavioral patterns. While we provide counseling in a holistic atmosphere with a thorough understanding of your body and mind, we also seek pragmatic goals in terms of understanding your moods, mental clarity and behavioral functioning. As a result, you can enhance your interpersonal relationship skills, learn to regulate your emotions and improve your moods by living more mindfully.
Ultimately, our goal is to help you achieve a more satisfying quality of life.
"My goal is to help people be their own personal best. Through counseling I help clients define how they want their lives to be different and identify the steps that will help them reach their goals."
Roger G. Fenn, LPCC is a trained, experienced professional dedicated to his work. Roger has over 25 years experience in the field of counseling and personal growth. He seeks to understand and engage with his clients, and to ultimately shape the counseling to fit their individual needs. His insight, understanding and respect for the human condition is what enables clients to engage in meaningful dialog and experience being heard, understood and motivated to seek change and do their own personal best. More...
What our clients are saying...
"At home I have practiced what we talked about in our sessions; I feel much better. It works. I feel much closer to everyone at home now. Life is getting better."
"My panic attacks were so bad I had to go to the emergency room. I felt like I was going to die. I have not had an attack for months now. Life is good."
"Counseling saved my life."